Thursday, February 01, 2007

"Met" Minutes

Hi, my name is Candace. I am one of the editors of the new Metamorphoses club and will be checking in periodically to post updates on the success of our local literary journal.
We had our first meeting today. Our current members include Gary Enns, of course, myself, Angela, Pati, Serenity, Josh, and Dani. Our goals are beginning to develop for the success of Met 2007, and we hope to encourage the involvement of more of the members in our community, as well as everywhere else. We hope to receive more attention from the art community, as Met has not received many art submissions in the past. We hope to receive submissions from the students at Cerro Coso, as well as any and everyone else interested. We are working on developing ideas for advertising to help us reach out to possible contributors, and welcome feedback if anyone has any ideas or would like to be involved in any way.
Once again, I will be updating periodically, and encourage responses from everyone on the blog. Hopefully our other editors will be signed on soon and can also contribute. Thanks to Gary for involving me in Metamorphoses, and I will see you all again soon!

3 comments:

G. S. Enns said...

It's great to hear a voice on this blog!

OhioSky said...

Seems it's been a little quiet lately.
I can change that :D

Anonymous said...

Yes, this blog does seem a bit quiet. However, now that you have me and Candace in here--well, that's a whole 'nuther story. The blog looks great! This should prove to be a very exciting year for Met!