Saturday, February 03, 2007

"Met" Minutes

We have some new additions to our list of Metamorphoses officers. Our official list is comprised of: Aeron Hicks (alum), Angela Looper, Candace Hawkins, Dani Draig, Josh Simpkins, Kevin Howe (alum), Pati Ruotsala, Serenity Flash, and Gary Enns. Welcome to everyone!
If you have anything to contribute to the blog effort, please feel free to contact me. I have already recieved one great letter from one of our alumn officers, Aeron, that will be viewable here shortly.
I would like to see some discussion on here, so if any of you would like to talk about anything literary, please do! I know a few of you are taking Shakespeare this semester, and I would love to hear how you like it so far! I was unable to take the class, but I do love Shakespeare and I hope Gary will continue to offer this course so that I might be able to take it in the future. Of the works Ive had the pleasure to read, I still enjoyed "A Midsummer Nights Dream" the most.
We are reading Frankenstein in my class right now and I am enjoying it! Im trying not to run too far ahead but Gary has only assigned us 20 pages per week so far and Im anxious to just read it!
Gary has informed me that all of the Met editors have been invited to participate in this blog, so theres no excuse not to!

No comments: